Featherweights are notorious for being damaged while being shipped. It is very important that they be carefully and properly packed. It takes over an hour to properly pack a Featherweight for safe shipment. I have packed and shipped many Featherweights and have the experience to provide safe shipping. See our blog on how we pack our Featherweights here.
Delivery is by USPS Priority Mail / Canada Post Expedited Parcel.
All listings are in US dollars.
OUR FINAL QUALITY CONTROL CHECKLIST.
1) Light bulb and light switch checked.
2) Foot control checked for range of speeds.
3) Electrical cords checked for any damage.
4) Bobbin winder tested. Bobbin wound.
5) Bobbin case tested for correct tension.
6) Upper tension tested and adjusted.
7) Sewing ability including reverse tested.
8) Sample sewn including 90 degree corners.