No one sells more or higher quality Singer 222K Featherweights than we do. NO ONE!
When buying a vintage Singer Featherweight, in order to avoid disappointment, be sure to buy your machine from a reputable dealer.
222K Featherweights have the ability to easily lower and raise the feed dog using the sew/darn lever.
All Singer 222K sewing machines have graduated throat plates. The markings are 1/8th of an inch apart.
The attachments are shown below. There is a quality reproduction manual.
If you are looking for a 222K Featherweight that is in excellent cosmetic and working condition, clean and ready to sew out of the box this is a candidate.
Delivery is by USPS Priority Mail / Canada Post Expedited Parcel.
Please view my other Singer Featherweight items that I may have listed. Included are other 222K Featherweights, their attachments /accessories plus other interesting Singer items.
OUR FINAL QUALITY CONTROL CHECKLIST.
1) Light bulb and light switch checked.
2) Foot control checked for range of speeds.
3) Electrical cords checked for any damage.
4) Bobbin winder tested. Bobbin wound.
5) Bobbin case tested for correct tension.
6) Upper tension tested and adjusted.
7) Sewing ability including reverse tested.
8) Sew/Darn lever checked.
9) Sample sewn including 90 degree corners.