OUR GOAL FOR OVER 14 YEARS HAS BEEN TO STRIVE TO CONSISTENTLY SELL THE BEST FEATHERWEIGHTS ANYWHERE.
This is a very nice Singer 221 Featherweight that runs and sews well.
Great decals. Scrolled face plate.
This is a very quiet running sewing machine.
There are no missing or broken parts, no grunge to try to remove, and no expensive repairs to be done.
The Featherweight can be used anywhere in the US and Canada.
There are some expected usage marks on the machine.
The bobbin case is included.
The serial number is EE861715 which dates the machine to December 10, 1948.
The stitches from this Featherweight are straight and tight with good tension and no skipping of the stitches. A sample of the stitching will accompany the sewing machine. It has been serviced and tested so that you can quilt, sew or proudly display the Featherweight upon its arrival.
SAFE SHIPPING IS GUARANTEED.
GST/HST taxes apply only to Canadian purchasers. This tax is not applicable to non-Canadian purchasers.
You may wish to view the other Singer Featherweight items that we have for sale. Often included are 222K Featherweights, 221 Featherweights, their attachments /accessories plus other interesting Singer items.
OUR FINAL QUALITY CONTROL CHECKLIST.
1) Light bulb and light switch checked.
2) Foot control checked for range of speeds.
3) Electrical cords checked for any damage.
4) Bobbin winder tested. Bobbin wound.
5) Bobbin case tested for correct tension.
6) Upper tension tested and adjusted.
7) Sewing ability including reverse tested.
8) Sample sewn including 90 degree corner