No one sells more or higher quality Singer Featherweights than we do. NO ONE!
The decals are complete and there are very few usage marks on the sewing bed.
The Featherweight has been fully reconditioned and is in wonderful condition.
This machine runs well and sews well. It is ready to sew right out of the box.
The foot control, lamp and the bobbin winder all work as they should.
The machine is spotlessly clean.
It has been professionally fully serviced and tested.
The serial number of this 221K Featherweight is ES247*** (the last three digits are not legible) which dates the machine to January 10, 1961.
The photographs are of the listed Singer 221K Featherweight.
SAFE SHIPPING IS GUARANTEED.
Delivery is by USPS Priority Mail / Canada Post Expedited Parcel.
Be sure to view my other Singer Featherweight items that I may have listed. Included are other 222K Featherweights, 221 Featherweights, their attachments /accessories plus other interesting Singer items.
OUR FINAL QUALITY CONTROL CHECKLIST.
1) Light bulb and light switch checked.
2) Foot control checked for range of speeds.
3) Electrical cords checked for any damage.
4) Bobbin winder tested. Bobbin wound.
5) Bobbin case tested for correct tension.
6) Upper tension tested and adjusted.
7) Sewing ability including reverse tested.
8) Sample made with 90° angles.