No one sells more or higher quality Singer 222K Featherweights than we do. NO ONE!
When buying a vintage Singer Featherweight, in order to avoid disappointment, be sure to buy your machine from a reputable dealer.
This fully reconditioned Singer Featherweight 222K sewing machine from 1954 is in very good condition. It runs quietly and sews a very nice stitch.
This is a very nice sewing machine.
If you are looking for a 222K Featherweight that is in excellent working condition, clean and ready to sew out of the box this is a candidate.
Please view my other Singer Featherweight items that I may have listed. Included are other 222K Featherweights, 221 Featherweights, their attachments /accessories plus other interesting Singer items.
OUR FINAL QUALITY CONTROL CHECKLIST.1) Light bulb and light switch checked.
2) Foot control checked for range of speeds.
3) Electrical cords checked for any damage.
4) Bobbin winder tested. Bobbin wound.
5) Bobbin case tested for correct tension.
6) Upper tension tested and adjusted.
7) Sewing ability including reverse tested.
8) Sew/Darn lever checked.
9) Sample sewn including 90 degree corners.