No one sells more or higher quality Singer 222K Featherweights than we do. NO ONE!
When buying a vintage Singer Featherweight, in order to avoid disappointment, be sure to buy your machine from a reputable dealer.
We specialize in Featherweights with a particular interest in 222K Featherweights.
222K Featherweights have the ability to easily lower and raise the feed dog using the sew/darn lever.
The attachments are shown below. The manual is a quality reproduction.
Many consider the 222K Featherweight to be the ultimate in Singer sewing machine design and engineering. This is a wonderful example of the marvelous Singer Featherweight freearm sewing machine.
You will probably be buying only one 222K Featherweight: here is a machine to consider. Buying a Singer 222K Featherweight freearm sewing machine is a big investment so you should consider buying your machine from a proven Premier seller of 222K Featherweights.
Delivery is by USPS Priority Mail / Canada Post Expedited Parcel.
All listings are in US dollars.
Please view my other Singer Featherweight items that I may have listed. Included are other 222K Featherweights, 221 Featherweights, their attachments /accessories plus other interesting Singer items.
OUR FINAL QUALITY CONTROL CHECKLIST.
1) Light bulb and light switch checked.
2) Foot control checked for range of speeds.
3) Electrical cords checked for any damage.
4) Bobbin winder tested. Bobbin wound.
5) Bobbin case tested for correct tension.
6) Upper tension tested and adjusted.
7) Sewing ability including reverse tested.
8) Sew/Darn lever checked.
9) Sample sewn including 90 degree corners.