No one sells more or higher quality Singer 222K Featherweights than we do. NO ONE!
When buying a vintage Singer Featherweight, in order to avoid disappointment, be sure to buy your machine from a reputable dealer.
The finish is spotlessly clean with a waxed shine but does have small crazing which was not visible before being cleaned and waxed.
The serial number of this 222K Featherweight is EK324457 which dates the machine to March 14, 1955.
The photographs are of the Singer 222K Featherweight that is for sale.
222K Featherweights have the ability to easily lower and raise the feed dog using the sew/darn lever.
Delivery is by USPS Priority Mail / Canada Post Expedited Parcel.
All listings are in US dollars.
Please view my other Singer Featherweight items that I may have listed. Included are other 222K Featherweights, 221 Featherweights, their attachments /accessories plus other interesting Singer items.
OUR FINAL QUALITY CONTROL CHECKLIST.
1) Light bulb and light switch checked.
2) Foot control checked for range of speeds.
3) Electrical cords checked for any damage.
4) Bobbin winder tested. Bobbin wound.
5) Bobbin case tested for correct tension.
6) Upper tension tested and adjusted.
7) Sewing ability including reverse tested.
8) Sew/Darn lever checked.
9) Sample sewn including 90 degree corners.