Not only is this machine gorgeous but it runs quietly and sews a nice stitch.
As can be seen in the many photographs this really is a beautiful 222K Featherweight. The finish and decals glow.
The serial number of this 222K Featherweight is EK633249 which dates the machine to August 16, 1955.
The photographs are of the listed Singer 222K Featherweight.
This Singer 222K, like all the Featherweights we sell, has been fully serviced, lubricated and tested.
If you are looking for a 222K Featherweight that is in excellent cosmetic and working condition, clean and ready to sew out of the box this is a candidate.
OUR FINAL QUALITY CONTROL CHECKLIST.
1) Light bulb and light switch checked.
2) Foot control checked for range of speeds.
3) Electrical cords checked for any damage.
4) Bobbin winder tested. Bobbin wound.
5) Bobbin case tested for correct tension.
6) Upper tension tested and adjusted.
7) Sewing ability including reverse tested.
8) Sew/Darn lever checked.
9) Sample sewn including 90 degree corners.