No one sells more or higher quality Singer 222K Featherweights than we do. NO ONE!
When buying a vintage Singer Featherweight, in order to avoid disappointment, be sure to buy your machine from a reputable dealer.
This 222K / 222 Featherweight is in excellent cosmetic and mechanical condition.
The black finish is bright and shiny with few usage marks.
The serial number of this Singer 222K Featherweight is EN134730 which dates this machine to March 17, 1958.
The included attachments are shown below. The manual is a quality reproduction.
Delivery is by USPS Priority Mail / Canada Post Expedited Parcel.
Please view my other Singer Featherweight items that I may have listed. Included are other 222K Featherweights, 221 Featherweights, their attachments /accessories plus other interesting Singer items.
OUR FINAL QUALITY CONTROL CHECKLIST.
1) Light bulb and light switch checked.
2) Foot control checked for range of speeds.
3) Electrical cords checked for any damage.
4) Bobbin winder tested. Bobbin wound.
5) Bobbin case tested for correct tension.
6) Upper tension tested and adjusted.
7) Sewing ability including reverse tested.
8) Sew/Darn lever checked.
9) Sample sewn including 90 degree corners.
OUR GOAL FOR 17 YEARS HAS BEEN TO STRIVE TO CONSISTENTLY SELL THE BEST 222K FEATHERWEIGHTS ANYWHERE.