No one sells more or higher quality Singer Featherweights than we do. NO ONE!
When buying a vintage Singer Featherweight, in order to avoid disappointment, be sure to buy your machine from a reputable dealer.
The decals are a deep golden color and are complete.
The black finish glows.
Not only is the 222K beautiful but it sews a very nice stitch.
The serial number of this 222K Featherweight is EK634409 which dates the machine to August 16, 1955.
If you are looking for a 222K Featherweight that is in excellent cosmetic and working condition, clean and ready to sew out of the box this is a candidate.
OUR FINAL QUALITY CONTROL CHECKLIST.
1) Light bulb and light switch checked.
2) Foot control checked for range of speeds.
3) Electrical cords checked for any damage.
4) Bobbin winder tested. Bobbin wound.
5) Bobbin case tested for correct tension.
6) Upper tension tested and adjusted.
7) Sewing ability including reverse tested.
8) Sew/Darn lever checked.
9) Sample sewn including 90 degree corners.